Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 18, 2010

Beginning of ..

May I know you for a better knew
Too hard to get and too much conflict
To hide something that I must not
Just hoping you to come into
This is your story and yours only
Can't be a thing or joke with it
Could I be your one and only one
To share my journey and this poetry
I love you and I really do
And I wish you too
In a memory of you and me
I shall keep this 'till I be going
                             
Day rise leaved  night behind
Walk in a new chapter
I first saw you in a time
You only whom I admired

Asked your number to get know each other
At a time I miss you,when no 'sms' is written to
No reply as 'sms' delivered twice
Then I stopped and feeling frustrated
                            
A morning you came knock
Yet to mad and miss to greet
Sorrow is in you,sorry for bothering
Want to tell the truth for you to understand

One breath I let it all out,relieved
You take it deep into heart
With a smile I knew you would
To be my mate,to be my wife

No comments:

Post a Comment